Sunday, May 8, 2016

Early surprise

We wanted baby number 3. We waited until we were really ready. I'm sorry your birthday will be in December though. I didn't plan that. My periods are so regular. I know exactly when I will get it. I get the same symptoms. This time I got a headache and nothing. I got so tired which is nothing new. But the extreme tiredness never went away I was tired day after day. The difference from My first two pregnancies with the girls is that I would get carpal tunnel in my fingers would ache like I had arthritis. Both times I got hit massive huge hormonal zits on my face. This time none of that just a bad bad headache for a week straight. I went to buy a pregnancy test and I got two actually just in case. The double line was faint but it was definitely there was also just the day after I had missed my period so I knew that my hormones weren't super high. I love the frosting on the donut for Colby to tell him because I wasn't sure how I never mentioned I miss my. So he wasn't thinking anything about having another baby that month. He didn't really understand the donut wording and then when I explained it to him he jumped up and down and said we're excited! I'm so excited! you're excited right!? I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment